How much did you absorb, remember, or make your own in Lesson 1?
1-3 The attitude of mind necessarily depends upon what we think. Therefore, the secret of all power, all achievement and all possession depends upon our method of thinking.
1-4 This is true because we must “be” before we can “do,” and we can “do” only to the extent which we “are,” and what we “are” depends upon what we “think.”
Part One Study Questions and Answers
- What is the world without in its relation to the world within?
- Upon what does all possession depend?
- How is the individual related to the objective world?
- How is he related to the Universal Mind?
- What is the Universal Mind?
- How can the Individual act on the Universal?
- What is the result of this action and interaction?
- How are harmonious and desirable conditions secured?
- What is the cause of all discord, inharmony, lack and limitation?
- What is the source of all power?
I always keep my promises.
1.The world without is a reflection of the world within.
2.All possession is based on consciousness.
3.The individual is related to the objective world by the objective mind; the brain is
the organ of this mind.
4.He is related to the Universal Mind by the subconscious mind; the Solar Plexus
is the organ of this mind.
5. Universal Mind is the life principle of every atom which is in existence.
6. The ability of the individual to think is his ability to act upon the Universal and
bring it into manifestation.
7. The result of this action and interaction is cause and effect; every thought is a
cause and every condition an effect.
8. Harmonious and desirable conditions are obtained by right thinking.
9. Discord, inharmony, lack and limitation are the result of wrong thinking.
10.The source of all power is the world within, the Universal Fountain of Supply,
the Infinite Energy of which each individual is an outlet.
Remember that it is in the application alone that the value consists, and that a practical understanding of this law will substitute abundance for poverty, wisdom for ignorance, harmony for discord and freedom for tyranny, and certainly there can be no greater blessing than these from a material and social standpoint.